OUR DEPARTMENT’S MISSION
The mission of the Guam Department of Corrections (DEPCOR) is to protect the public from the destructive action of law offenders through control and rehabilitation. It shall provide staff services for the judiciary, the Parole Board, probation officers, and interested agencies of the Executive Branch.
The general management of the prisoner population of both inmates and detainees is the overall responsibility of this office. The vision, goals and objectives of the Department is driven by this office. The office provides financial and logistical services to all divisions of the Department. Other functions include budgetary control, and monitoring expenditures. One of its most vital roles is maintaining and updating employee personnel files and developing training priorities.
The Department of Corrections is organized into five separate divisions:
- Prison Security
- Behavioral Health Services
- Diagnostic Treatment Services
- Parole Services
- Alberto “Tony” A. Lamorena V, Director, (671) 735-5176
- Kate Baltazar, Deputy Director (67) 735-5173
- Ovita A. Nauta, Administrative Services Officer, (671) 734-4034
- Valerie S. Pangelinan, Administrative Assistant (671) 735-5171
- Jayna Borja, WPS II (671) 735-5176
- Donna Santiago, Director’s Private Secretary, (671) 735-5170